The Aruba 2530 Switch Series provides security, reliability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments. Fully managed switches deliver Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, optional 10GbE uplinks, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, IPv6 host support, and power savings with Energy Efficient Ethernet.
The Aruba 2530 Switch Series is easy to use and deploy, and delivers consistent wired/wireless user experience with unified management tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager and Airwave Network Management.
Cost-Effective, Reliable and Secure Access Layer Switches
- The Aruba 2530 Switch Series provides security, reliability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments.
- Fully managed switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, 10GbE uplinks, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, and IPv6 host support.
Security and Quality of Service (QoS)
- The Aruba 2530 Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including Local MAC, 802.1X, and MAC and Web for greater policy-driven application security.
- Advanced denial of service (DOS) protection, such as DHCP Protection, Dynamic ARP protection, and Dynamic IP lockdown, enhance security. Flexible traffic controls include ACLs and QoS.
- Traffic prioritization with IEEE 802.1p allows real-time traffic classification with support for eight priority levels mapped to either two or four queues using weighted deficit round robin (WDRR) or strict priority (SP).
- Defend your IPv6 network with DHCPv6 Protection.
Simple Deployment and Management
- The Aruba 2530 Switch Series supports a choice of management interfaces with Web GUI, command-line interface (CLI), and SNMP with either console or micro USB ports.
- Quiet operation with fanless and variable speed fan models.
- Flexible deployment with wall, table, and rack mounting options.
- TR-069 delivers zero touch deployment for devices with dynamic IP addresses and on private networks.
Single View of the Network
- The Aruba 2530 Switch Series supports ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
- Supports Airwave Network Management software to provide common platform for Zero-Touch Provisioning management, and monitoring for wired and wireless network devices.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.
|MAC address table||16000 entries|
|Switching capacity||56 Gbps
|Latency (10-100 Mbps)||1.7Â Âµs|
|Latency (1 Gbps)||1.1Â Âµs|
|Jumbo frames support||Y|
|Colour of product||Grey|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Y|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.3u|
|Flow control support||Y|
|Spanning tree protocol||Y|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||15 - 95%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||15 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 45 Â°C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 Â°C|
|Heat dissipation||170 BTU/h|
|Virtual stacking (units)||16|
|Processor frequency||800 MHz|
|Internal memory||256 MB|
|Flash memory||128 MB|
|Packet buffer memory||1.5 MB|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||24|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Fast Ethernet (10/100)|
|Installed SFP modules quantity||2|
|Copper ethernet cabling technology||10BASE-T,100BASE-TX|
|AC input voltage||100-240|
|AC input frequency||50/60|
|Power consumption (typical)||237 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Y|
|Total Power over Ethernet (PoE) budget||382 W|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Y|
|Virtual LAN features|
|Weight & dimensions|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.