The Aruba 2930M Switch Series is designed for digital workplaces optimized for mobile users. These Layer 3 access switches are easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and cloud-based Aruba Central. Modular stacking, uplinks and power provide scalability and simplicity for enterprise edge, SMB and branch offices. The 2930M delivers performance and value with support for static, RIP and Access OSPF routing, 10GbE and 40GbE uplinks, HPE Smart Rate, PoE+, robust QoS, SDN and requires no software licensing.
High-Performance Layer 3 Access Switches
- The Aruba 2930M Switch Series provides performance, security, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB, and branch office networks.
- Optimized for the digital workplace with unified management tools such as Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba Airwave and Aruba Central. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
Performance and Power at the Edge
- The Aruba 2930M Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC, to enable the mobile campus with SDN optimizations, low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
- Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements.
- Plug and play with up to 10 chassis stacking allowing automated failover enhances network resiliency and RPS support delivers power redundancy.
- Supports up to 740W of internal PoE+ power for wireless access points, cameras and phones and can easily scale to 1440W.
Security and Quality of Service You Can Rely On
- The Aruba 2930M Switch Series includes security and quality of services (QoS) features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances while protecting your data from both inside and outside attacks.
- Flexible authentication options include standards based security protocols such as 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, to enhance security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Powerful multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, port security, and MAC address lockout.
Simplify with Integrated Wired/Wireless Management
- The Aruba 2930M Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
- Aruba Airwave Network Management software provides an on-premise network management platform for wired and wireless network devices.
- Cloud-based management with Zero Touch Provisioning supported by Aruba Central.
|MAC address table||32768 entries|
|Switching capacity||176 Gbit/s|
|Latency (1 Gbps)||3.1 µs|
|Latency (10 Gbps)||3.4 µs|
|Latency (10-100 Mbps)||11.8 µs|
|Colour of product||Grey|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Y|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.3u|
|Flow control support||Y|
|Spanning tree protocol||Y|
|Heat dissipation||200 BTU/h|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 55 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||15 - 95%|
|Processor frequency||1016 MHz|
|Internal memory||1024 MB|
|Memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Packet buffer memory||12.38 MB|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||44|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|Combo SFP ports quantity||4|
|Copper ethernet cabling technology||10BASE-T,100BASE-TX,1000BASE-T|
|AC input voltage||100-240|
|AC input frequency||50/60|
|Power consumption (typical)||470 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Y|
|Total Power over Ethernet (PoE) budget||1440 W|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Y|
|Authentication||MAC-based authentication, Web-based authentication|
|Weight & dimensions|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.