High-performance 802.11ac Wave 2
The Aruba 310 Series access points deliver high performance and superb user experience for mobile devices, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, and applications in dense office environments. Featuring the 4x4:4SS MU-MIMO capability, advanced Aruba ClientMatch radio management, and Aruba Beacon technologies, the 310 Series enables an all-wireless digital work environment in a cost-effective manner.
With a maximum concurrent data rate of 1,733 Mbps in the 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (for an aggregate peak data rate of 2.0 Gbps), the 310 Series Access Points can quickly add required capacities to your existing or new wireless networks. The mid-range 310 Series, with its single gigabit Ethernet uplink, is ideal for high device density environments, such as schools, retail branches, hotels and enterprise offices, where the organisation is cost sensitive.
The high performance and high density 802.11ac 310 Series supports 160 MHz channel bandwidth (VHT160), multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) and 4 spatial streams (4SS). It provides simultaneous data transmission to multiple devices, maximising data throughput and improving network efficiency.
- Dual Radio 802.11ac Access Point with Multi-User MIMO
- Aruba 310 Series Access Points delivers aggregate 2.1Gbps data rate with 1.7Gbps @ 5GHz and 400Mbps @ 2.4GHz
- The Aruba 310 Series Access Points provide fast gigabit data speeds and a superb user experience for mobile devices, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, and applications in high density office environments..
- 4x4:4SS SU/MU-MIMO @ 5GHz; and 2x2:2SS SU-MIMO @ 2.4GHz to ensure the highest performance.
- Mounts on ceiling or wall
Dual Radio 802.11ac Access Point with Multi-User MIMO
-Supports up to 1,300 Mbps in the 5GHz band (with 3SS/ VHT80 clients) and up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (with 2SS/HT40 clients)
Built-in Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio
-Enables location-based services with BLE-enabled mobile devices receiving signals from multiple Aruba Beacons at the same time.
-Enables management of your deployment of battery powered Aruba Beacons
Quality of service for Unified Communication apps
- Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps, including Microsoft Skype for Business with encrypted videoconferencing, voice, chat and desktop sharing.
- Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness, and ensures that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high-performance WLANs.
Threat Protection and Security
- The Aruba 310 Series Access Points feature integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
|Data Transfer Rate||1.733 Gbps|
|Line Coding Format||CCK, 64 QAM, 256 QAM, BPSK, QPSK, 16 QAM|
|Data Link Protocol||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac|
|Spread Spectrum Method||OFDM, DSSS|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Performance||Concurrent data rate (5 GHz): 1733 Mbps ¦ Concurrent data rate (2.4 GHz): 400 Mbps ¦ Peak data rate: 2.1 Gbps|
|Capacity||Wireless clients: 255 ¦ BSSIDs per radio: 16|
|Features||Auto-sensing per device, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), DFS support, Quality of Service (QoS), Trusted Platform Module (TPM), reset button, 2T2R MIMO technology, Adaptive Radio Management (ARM), Maximum Ratio Combining (MRC), Low Density Parity Check (LDPC), Transmit Beam-forming (TxBF) ready, Energy Efficient Ethernet, Cyclic Delay Diversity (CDD), Space Time Blocking Code (STBC), 4T4R MIMO technology, Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC), cyclic shift diversity (CSD), AppRF technology, MU-MIMO technology, enhanced ClientMatch, Aruba Beacons Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) technology, wireless intrusion protection, Air Monitor (AM)|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.11g, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.11ac|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces||1 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45 ¦ 1 x USB 2.0 - Type A|
|Included Accessories||2 x ceiling mounting clip|
|Compliant Standards||EN 60950, IEC 60950, UL 60950, CB, UL 2043, FCC, EN 60601-1-2, cTUVus, EN 300 328, EN 301 489, EN 60601-1-1, LVD 72/23/EEC, R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC, EN 301 893|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||PoE|
|Power Consumption Operational||14.4 Watt|
|Software / System Requirements|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.