HPEÂ OfficeConnect 1950-24G-PoE+ (370w) Switch
The HPE 1950-24G-PoE+ JG962A Switch is a 24 Port PoE+ Smart web-managed Gigabit switch with two 10GBASE T copper ports and two SFP+ ports for SFP+/SFP fibre connections, ideal for small business customers needing advanced high-performance connections. True stacking of as many as 4 devices allows them to be logically administered as a single entity. The switches support Layer 3 static routing on IPv4 and IPv6. Other advanced features include ACLs, 802.1X, STP, RSTP, and MSTP. Limited lifetime warranty covers unit, fans and power supplies.
24-port Smart web-managed Gigabit Ethernet switch with 28 total ports
24 RJ-45 auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 ports
2 10-Gigabit 10GBASE-T and 2-ports 10-Gigabit SFP Ports
24 Ports of PoE+ with a budget of 370W
True 4-high stacking on edge switches; 2-high stacking on the aggregator switch
Layer 3 routing with 32 static routes
Enhanced network security with ACLs and network login
Usability and feature set optimised for smaller networks
Limited Lifetime Warranty
High-level Gigabit with 10GbE Networking for Advanced Small Businesses
Each model of the HPE 1950 Switch Series includes four 10GbE connections to connect to servers, network storage devices, or to other switches.
- Two connections of 10GBASE-T deliver 10GbE over copper Category 6a cabling for simple, affordable, high-bandwidth connections to a maximum distance of 100 meters.
Simplified Network Administration
- Logically group or "stack" as many as four units of the HPE 1950 Switch Series and manage this as a single entity, greatly simplifying network administration. Interconnect stacked units using 10GbE connections, with as much as 40GbE total stacking bandwidth connecting the units.
- Use the intuitive web-browser based interface to configure and administer these smart-managed devices.
Robust Security to Protect Your Network
The HPE 1950 Switch Series lets you use Virtual LANs and access control lists to set bounds on what data can be seen by which users.
Resiliency Features to Keep Your Network Running
- The HPE 1950 Switch Series supports Spanning Tree Protocol, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, and Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol standards for creating hot-standby recovery links.
- Distribute important links across multiple units in a logical stack for added resiliency. Units can even be in different buildings and still be logically stacked.
|Device Type||Switch - 24 ports - L3 - Managed - stackable|
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable 1U|
|Ports||24 x 10/100/1000 (Poe+) + 2 x Gigabit SFP / 10 Gigabit SFP+ + 2 x 10Gb Ethernet|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE+|
|PoE Budget||370 W|
|Performance||Throughput (64-byte packet size): up to 95.2 Mpps Â¦ Routing/switching capacity: 128 Gbps|
|Capacity||Static routes: 32 Â¦ Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 8 Â¦ IPv4 routing table entries: 32 Â¦ IPv6 routing table entries: 32|
|MAC Address Table Size||16384 entries|
|Jumbo Frame Support||10KB|
|Routing Protocol||IGMP, VRRP, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing, ECMP|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, RMON 2, RMON, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS, CLI|
|RAM||1 GB (max)|
|Flash Memory||128 MB|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces||24 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 PoE+ Â¦ 2 x Gigabit / 10Gbit LAN SFP+ Â¦ 2 x 10GBase-T RJ-45 Â¦ 1 x console RJ-45 management|
|Power Device||Internal power supply|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Compliant Standards||CISPR 22 Class A, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class A, UL 60950, ICES-003 Class A, RoHS, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, WEEE, FCC Part 15 A, VCCI Class A, EN 61000-3-2:2000, GB 4943.1|
|Dimensions & Weight|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.